2017 has started out with a hiss and a roar – as a result we are expanding our team. We’re looking for open minded people wanting to join a company that not only plans to change the way athletes are managed, at WeAreTENZING we want to change the world.
These positions are intern roles and are perfect for those studying who are keen to get stuck in and learn. Our team consists of 2 Young Entrepreneurs of the year, 2 Sir Peter Blake leaders, Tui, AFTA and Qantas Award winning content producers, a World Cup winning All Blacks and more. The roles are unpaid, but we expect to employ each intern at the end of their tenure.
Here’s a look at some of the roles we are hoping to fill.
The intern in this position will need the knowledge and experience in to how to use high-end camera equipment, as well as skills in a variety of video and photo editing and printing tools. Along with a passion for sport, previous experience in capturing action or sporting events would be very valuable. Roles of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to compose a shot, understand framing, colour and light to create a visually pleasing content.
- Computer skills in editing content, through the use of such software as Imovie, Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- When working with people, needs to speak clearly and in a friendly way to get what they want out of the photograph.
- Setting up photographic equipment.
- Reproducing and framing photographs.
- General administration.
We are looking for an intern with a passion in athlete management and preferably a passion for women’s sport. The roles of this internship would include but are not limited to:
- Handle the basic organization and scheduling of their clients.
- ensure that their clients are getting the proper attention and training to allow them to compete at their highest level.
- Frequent communication with clients to ensure all necessary assistance is provided.
- Being proactive in arranging meetings with future clients.
- Communicating between clients and other sectors of the business.
- Negotiating opertunities for clients
Overall the intern should ensure that the stress of their client’s life is limited as much as possible. Thus, will require the intern to be very organized so that all aspects of the athlete’s life can run smoothly.
The applicant must be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with social media audiences. Having a passion in sports and athlete welfare will also be very valuable in this position. A key component for this role will be communicating the company’s message in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected social media users. Roles of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Be able to create social media strategies for various clients.
- Scheduling and managing content for several social media platforms.
- Have an understanding of how to grow a social media following
- Create, edit, publish and share content daily that builds meaningful connections and encourages the target audience to engage with the content.
- Create editorial calendars.
- Frequently assessing analytical social media data to ensure that regular improvements can be made on the various platforms.
- Administrate the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization