WeAreTENZING Financial wraps a suite of fully integrated, personalized, expert financial management services around exceptional people providing them the financial security to focus on their passion.
- Over 50% of professional athletes have never sought financial advice
- More than half of professional athletes are broke 5 years after retirement
- Current wealth management is separated into self-interested, non-communicative silos
- Many athletes and artists currently accept investment guidance from friends or team members who may be unqualified to offer expert advice
- Athletes are often working in multiple tax zones and face unique challenges
The graph below shows a breakdown of how a $5 million NFL salary is spent, these numbers are estimates, but provide a general guideline.
A specialized, integrated “family office” approach traditionally used by the ultra-wealthy to coordinate structure, income, expenses and taxes through a single entity. This is made possible through WeAreTENZING’s partnership with Medcapital, New Zealand’s largest medical recruitment company handling over 25,000 doctors.